CI Forest Products
Fireplace Mantels / Logs / Support Posts
CI Forest Products quality money-saving products of Northern White Cedar will stand the test of time again, and again. Our products will define your design/build with natural wood products for mantels, log framing, and support posts.
We have trim, fascia, and dimensional lumber to finish the details
POST & RAIL
For that Rustic yet classy look for your next construction project, we have what you may be looking for.
Select logs will make a difference for any home or project. The qualities of this timber from Cockburn Island's mineral-rich soil is indeed some of the best grades in the world.
CI Forest Products White Cedar Half Log Mantels From 4’ to 8’ and Includes Corbels & Brackets for Installing.
Half Log Strip Peeled Cedar Mantel
8" x 48" w/ 11" Corbels
8" x 60" w/11" Corbels
8" x 72" w/11" Corbels
8" x 96" w/11" Corbels
Our logs are available in lengths up to 24' and custom orders are welcomed. We not only grow, harvest, manufacture and then ship the logs directly to you, but you can also request specifics like "FLARED LOGS". We mean it when we say custom orders.
Tell us what you looking for and we can select it in the bush while offering features from the length to special features like the unique flared logs.
We have your custom project covered.
Not only do support posts offer function, but they also add design appeal to even the simplest of projects. Our timbers for posts on your next project can be your typical or nontypical flared bottom which can be custom ordered and selected directly from our forest for cost savings custom solutions unlike most of our competitors.
CI Forest products have what you need for your support posts and from the highest quality Northern White Cedar unlike any other on the planet.
Build With Cedar Logs
Natural Northern White Cedar Wood Products for:
BENEFITS of White Cedar to You:
1. White cedar is resistant to bugs, insects and even termites.
2. With heartwood white cedar, the sap is non-existent.
3. White cedar will not rot and has far less shrinkage and warping than any other coniferous woods.
4. With CIFP you know the source of your cedar products. Your cedar comes directly from Cockburn Island.
5. We control the process right from the bush.
6. We inventory to meet your needs and your time frame.
7. Our cedar profiles and paneling are T&G and End Matched. This means almost no waste to you.
8. Our commitment is to give you the highest quality cedar when you want it, as you want it.
The above photo shows a flared log that was custom ordered for the customer and select cut from our timberland for their specific needs in the design/build of their project.